Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm Baaaack!

Hi! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted, but in addition to getting ready for the holidays, my husband and I were involved in a custody battle for my step-daughter. I'm excited to announce that we got full-custody of her. So everything has been a huge whirlwind this month, but it looks like things may be calming down some now. I have a card to share with you. This one is my submission for today's sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.



Recipe:
Stamps: Like it a Latte & Pick a Petal
Paper: Whisper White CS, Chocolate Chip CS, Urban Window
Ink: Chocolate Chip, White Craft
Accessories: Build-a-Brad, Fairy Tale Ribbon Originals

I tried stamping on the ribbon, but it was really hard to read so I re-stamped it on a piece of So Saffron CS and added it over the original stamp. Also, I used my new coluzzle for the circles, I don't know how I ever lived without it!

I have a card for yesterday's color challenge on SCS but I'll save it for tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!
Meredith

4 comments:

Velta said...

This is too cool...or should I say warm...great job!

laos348 said...

Great job on the sketch - the coluzzle will be perfect for the circles! Congrats to you and your husband on the custody issue.

Stampin' Meg said...

Congrats on the custody battle- that is HUGE!

Stacy said...

Very cute and colorful card!