Thursday, November 1, 2007

Birthday Card


Tonight I had the house to myself so I used the quiet time to make cards for my niece and daughter's birthdays this weekend. This card is for my daughter Taylor who will be 14 on Saturday and has no stamping on it. I used Chocolate Chip CS, Old Olive CS and SEI's Aunt Gerti's Garden. The focal point is a Twill Sticker that already had all these designs on it by EK Success ( I got it on clearance at Hobby Lobby and I think it's so adorable) and I sponged Old Olive on the edges to help tie it in with the paper. The button is one from my stash and its tied with some linen thread. It's not often that I make a card without stamping, but I'm really pleased with how this one turned out. Tomorrow I'll share the one I made for my niece's birthday.

1 comment:

~Carla~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the pp! Yum!!