Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers!

As part of the new Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers I am suppose to list a "get to know you" fact. So here goes. I am 31 and a year and half ago I married my soul mate and we now have a blended family of 4 kids, which has made life pretty exciting. I first got into stamping about 10 years ago, but shortly after that became a single mom which made it hard to find time to stamp. So after getting married again, I decided to take up stamping again in January of 2007 and became an SU demo in February. So that's about it to start off with. I can't wait to get to know my new sisters in the Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers!

5 comments:

A.Lee said...

Hi Meredith! I see you already have my blog address (http://distinctinkbyalana.blogspot.com/).

I can't wait to see pics of the GinaK set you just bought. I saw that one the other day and had to chuckle. I should probably go edit my SBS post and put a factoid bout myself.
Alana

laos348 said...

Nice to meet you Meredith. I love the purse card you made!

UrgentCookie said...

I just joined the sisterhood. I am enjoying checking out everyone's blogs. Here's my blog. http://urgentcookie.blogspot.com/

ktstamps said...

Hey Meredith. Great Blog! I am an SU demo. So if you have any questions, let me know and I will help you out! I am excite to be in a group that supports my wonderful habit of stamping! Take care and I will be with you...kt

Melissa Cheney said...

Hi Meredith!

I'm finally getting my blog up and runnin' and now have time to come visit all my sista's blogs. Yours is awesome!

I'll check in again soon!