I've been tagged! I was so excited when I found out I had been tagged (I'm such a dork), but I feel like I have finally been initiated into the blogging world. I was tagged by Carla, who has such wonderful creations on her blog (check it out) and has been leaving me encouraging comments as I start this blog. Thanks Carla!
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
That's a hard one, can't I have both? If not I guess I would take the paper (still trying to build my collection)
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose?
Stamps! There is so much you can express with just a stamp.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do?
Definitely cards...I rarely do layouts.
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home…(can’t have both he he he).
I have my own scrapping room, but if I could just make it bigger. I'm running out of places to put stuff! lol
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?
One day I may be shabby chic and the next day clean classic and the next day who knows. I like to try it all!
Here are the rules…………..
Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions……….make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging….Thanks!!
Now I'm suppose to tag 5 people, but 4 is all I have