Saturday, November 10, 2007

Relaxing Weekend



I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Mine has been pretty relaxing, which is exactly what I needed. I spent a little time cleaning yesterday and today I got to go shopping with my best friend. She lives almost an hour away so we don't get to do this very often. We always have a great time together, she gets my humor. I have also been able to work in my stamping room, but its mostly been on stuff for my upcoming workshop, so I thought I would share one of the make-n-takes for the workshop. This is a pretty easy card since the workshop will be all brand new stampers. I used SU's Wonderous Gift, Winter Brights SS Kit for the strip of DSP. I stamped the snowflakes in Real Red and added Dazzling Diamonds to them. The ribbon is the Real Red grosgain.

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers Note: I'm still in the process of adding names to my blog roll so please don't feel slighted if your name is not on my roll yet, it will be soon.

Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

Great clean crisp design.

laos348 said...

Love this card. The paper is great and the design really appeals to me.

My Paper World said...

This is very pretty! Great design!

UrgentCookie said...

I like the idea of red snowflakes. The whole card comes together wonderfully!

Michelle said...

I love that snowflake!! The paper is so pretty, too. Great card!

A.Lee said...

simple and beautiful. great job.